The Crenshaw County School System's vision is to provide excellence through innovation, inspiration & motivation.
"Promote and Support a Culture of Excellence for ALL Students to Achieve Personal, Academic, and Career Success."
- High morals and ethical behaviors will be modeled by administrators, teachers, staff, and students.
- Every student deserves a rigorous, relevant and engaging learning experience.
- It is important for students to attend school every day in a safe, secure, and supportive environment.
- Consistent and clear communication between the Board, Superintendent, school leaders and all school system stakeholders is expected.
- Our school district’s relationship with students’ families and community partners are crucial to our success.
- Improved instruction for our students is driven by continuous learning and development of our educators, staff, and leaders.
- Diversity and individual learning needs are respected, included, and valued in a culture of excellence.