The mission of Brantley School is to provide a quality education that inspires all students to become lifelong learners in an increasing diversified society.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school.
- Students' learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Exceptional students (e.g., special education, limited English proficiency, talented and gifted, etc.) requires special services and resources.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment within our school.
- Our school should prepare students to be responsible citizens in our society, reflecting positive community values.
Brantley High School is located in southern Alabama and is a part of the Crenshaw County School System. A small rural school, grades K-12, BHS has an enrollment of approximately 600 students. The school is big in achievements and rich in tradit